Call me fickle, but I’ve been flitting from one baked-goodie to another and calling each one my favorite. And considering the insane amount of baking I am doing these days, there are far too many of those! I am not a flirt, but know I sound like one when I say, “I love them all”. It must be the rains or the dip in the overall temperature, but at any given point in time these days you will find something to eat or bake in my fridge, not a good sign for my workouts at all!
Let me recount all the baking I did from the start of June:
1. A Tiramisu cake for a very dear friend’s birthday.
2. The Cherry Cornmeal Cake (again! this time with cornmeal. I would totally skip the cornmeal the next time I make this)
3. A double-layered Vanilla cake with chocolate frosting layering and icing for a client.
4. 2 sets of Chewy Salted Chocolate Chunk Cookies for a client’s pregnant wife (this one deserves an all-exclusive post)
5. A Red Velvet Cake and some accompanying red velvet cakes with cream cheese frosting (my one-time deviation into colored cakes)
6. A Lemon Yogurt Cake with Lemon Glaze
8. Tahini cookies, Salted Cashew & White Chocolate Cookies, Peanut butter cookies
9. Hazelnut and Buckwheat Flour Cake
10. All-spice, fruit and brown sugar muffins
11. White Chocolate & Sour Cherry and Apple and Chocolate Chunk Scones
Now I am officially ashamed and terrified of what those calories look like on me!!!
Since I’ve gone ahead and said it anyway, these things make for pretty pictures, tell me you like them.